Never miss a story! Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, including exclusive content and cat photos. I promise I’ll never send more than one email a month.
I also have a facebook page. Most of its content comes from mirroring my blog posts. If you want to receive news more reliably, I recommend Twitter and the newsletter!
- Science Guest of Honor at FenCon 17 (September 19-21, Dallas/Fort Worth TX)
- Flights of Foundry (May 16-17, online). My schedule.
- Archon 43 (October 4-6, outside St. Louis MO). Lo, a panel schedule.
- Worldcon 77 (August 15-19, Dublin Ireland). Panels and talks and other scheduleybits here.
- Readercon 30 (July 12-15, Quincy MA). And lo, a panel schedule!
- Fourth Street Fantasy (June 14-16, Minneapolis MN), with one panel.
- Archon 42 (October 12-14, outside St. Louis MO). Panel schedule, where art thou.
- Worldcon 76 (August 16-20, San Jose, CA). Behold thy panel schedule!
- Readercon 29 (July 12-15, Quincy MA). Panel schedule here!
- Fourth Street Fantasy (June 22-24, Minneapolis MN). Panel schedule here!
- Social and Conceptual Issues in Astrobiology (SoCIA) 2018 (April 13-14, Reno NV). Presentation title: “A selfish case for a non-interference principle.”
- ConFusion 2018 (January 18-21, Detroit MI). Panel schedule here!
- Archon 41 (Sep 29-Oct 1, outside St. Louis MO). Panel schedule here!
- Worldcon 75 (Aug 9-13, Helsinki, Finland). Panel schedule here!
- Fourth Street Fantasy 2017 (June 16-18, Minneapolis MN).
- SFWA Nebula Conference 2017 (May 20-21, Pittsburgh PA), I presented the talk “Understanding Neuroscience: The Evolved Brain.”